I just found out that I was presented with the Versatile Blogger Award by Donna B. Nichol author of My Write Spot, which is her writer’s blog. Be sure to stop by and check her out. She is a talented writer. A hearty thanks goes out to Donna for bestowing the honor on me, I look forward to passing it on.
So here goes nothing. First the seven things about me:
1. I started losing my hair at age 18. I have managed to hold onto some of it but I am the possessor of a VERY high forehead.
2. I am proud to admit that I am a member of the 49%. That has nothing to do with my level of income. It refers to the fact that I am a part of the married minority. I will celebrate 32 years of marriage to my first and only wife this fall.
3. I’m a sucker for anything that has peanut butter or bacon in it. If it has both, that’s pure heaven.
4. Gin and Tonic (with a squeeze of lime) in the spring and summer, Bourbon and Ginger Ale (with a squeeze of lemon) in the fall and winter. Or red wine year round. I’m not picky.
5. I have never owned the same make of car twice (Fiat, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Mercedes, Mini Cooper). What should I get next?
6. All three homes/condo that I have owned since getting married have been within a 3 mile radius of each other.
7. I have never been able to think up more than 6 things about myself. Oops make that seven…
Okay the hard stuff is out of the way now for the the fun part. Below are 15 bloggers that I read and admire. There is nothing that says I can’t pick them if they already have received the award. I mean you wouldn’t complain about getting more than one Oscar, right? Any way here it goes in no particular order:
1. Andrew Zahn of Creatives
2. Chris Galford of the Walking Den
3. Rebecca Berto of Novel Girl
4. TheOthers1 of Discovery
5. Joel Friedlander of the Book Designer
8. Carolyn Barranca of My Next Life
9. Akshay Dhar of Anansi’s Web
10. The team at the Blood-Red Pencil
11. Lucy Merrill at Word Crank
12. Sandra Crook at castelsarrasin
13. Ashleigh Furcron at Red Barns and Starfish
14. Lillie McFerrin at Lillie McFerrin Writes
15. Steve Meitz (aka Bus Rider) at no fixed addresss (he’s not a blogger but he should be)